Hi would you please add my e mail address? Thank youAt 12:31 PM 1/4/2009, you wrote:
Also, some more information, there is a list view with:
all - Press tab once and there is a list with all torrents.
Downloading - Press tab once to get to the list view of downloading torrents.
completed - Press tab once to get to the list of completed torrents.
Active - Press tab once to get to the list of active torrents, that could be downloading or seeding. Inactive - Press tab once to get to the list of inactive torrents, these are still and not doing anything. Torrents with 0 seeders do not download, they are never active. Come join my mailing list! You can talk about using software for laptops/desktops from a blind person's perspective.
Subscribe at:
blind-software-requ...@freelists.org
Put "subscribe" in the subject line, do not actually put quotes in!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marco Steinebach - Mardy" <supp...@mar-dy.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: Utorrent

don't know where to find instructions, but maybe the following will help you:
First, you have to find a torrent file which contents you want to
download. Those files have the extension .torrent.
open your explorer, press enter on the downloaded torrent file and TAB
through the dialog and change the positioon where the contents should
be downloaded, if you want.
that's all for start up.
I hope you have installed Utorrent, or something similar?
regards
marco

I need simple instructions on how to use it.  Where can I find them?
Thanks.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder