From: "John Gurd" <j.g...@ntlworld.com>
To: "PC Audio" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:28 AM
Subject: Seeking Opinions on Creative X-FI Cards

I am interested in the range of Creative X-FI sound cards. In particular I
see there is a software pack which allows the card to use Dolby Digital Live
which I want to take advantage of. My worry is that SoundBlaster drivers
have sometimes been problematic for Jaws users. Does anyone have experience
of using these cards successfully and what is your opinion of sound quality,
etc? I want to match it with a set of Logitec Z5500 5.1 speakers which I
already have and really am impressed with.

John

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder