Hi List,

I had asked this question before, but I didn't get an answer back yet. Perhaps this is not possible, but,

Is it possible to keep WE coming out of the PC's audio out, and also, at the same time, use a usb chat headset separately for classroom work. If this can be done, then I would be able to have WE coming through a set of PC speakers while I am working with my usb headsets for classroom work - again, at the same time.

Thanks in advance,

John

Jonathan Mosen List Founder