To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 1:25 AM
Subject: Itunes question

I thought you could burn a compact music disc with ITunes 8. I can't figure out how it is done. I may be wrong about this though. I am using jaws 10. I don't have Brian Hartgen's scripts.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3755 (20090109) __________

http://www.eset.com

Jonathan Mosen List Founder