The files probably burned in a beta format, it also has happened to me.  Don
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Scholes" <ja...@jls-radio.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: a cd buring question

Is it a CD/R or a CD/RW?

-----Original Message-----
From: Casey <cwoll...@wi.rr.com>
To: PC Audio <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Date: Sunday, January 11, 2009 07:14:01 PM
Subject: a cd buring question

Hi I have burned a john Horton album to a cd that someone had uploaded.
The cd burned fine and I burned it using Nero and just told it to make a
regular audio cd.
Well everything was fine.
But then I go to play the disk all of the tracks are there but it seems like
they are not there.
Cause no matter what cd player I use I have no audio on any of the tracks
and the disk says that they are all there.
So what do I have to do so that this will work correctly?
I am using Nero seven and windows xp and have never had this come up before.
Now these are mp3 files and they play in winamp just fine when I am playing
them off of the hard drive but as for the disk that they are burned on
forget it.
So how can this be and what is causing this any ideas?

Casey

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

http://www.eset.com

--
Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--

E-mail: ja...@jamesscholes.com
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscho...@msn.com
Message sent at 07:21:23 PM GMT on Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jonathan Mosen List Founder