To: "PC Audio" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 4:39 PM
Subject: creating in i so file with nero express

Hello okay I still have that burning one cd issue.
With that one cd that I can burn buy just adding the files on the hard drive that someone has sent me.
It was suggested to make an I so file under new and audio.
well I have Nero version seven.
It has Nero express and Nero start smart.
It says click the button to switch to Nero burning rom.
but I don't see a button where to switch to that if I wanted to.
So then how do I go about creating the I so file and then making it so I can burn it on to a cd for use in a home stereo cd player?

asey

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3760 (20090112) __________

http://www.eset.com