so did I.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Barney" <abar...@personainternet.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: how to turn an i so file in to an audio cd for use in yourhomestereo

Hi Casey,
I already post the instructions for burning files into a audio disk.
Go down through you list of e-mails, and find it.
If you can't find it, let me know through my e-mail,
and I'll give them to you again.
My e-mail is,
abar...@personainternet.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey" <cwoll...@wi.rr.com>