Casey, bring up Nero Express by choosing it in the applications list. you may have to go to where it says hide or show applications! you have to mouse around and find where it says something like create a CD from image. once you find this, press your left mouse button. once you do this, your customary dialog should come up as if you were making a standard cd. you will add the ISO file from where you saved it. you will possibly have to brows for it. tab to the next button then burn it like you normally would do a regular disc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey" <cwoll...@wi.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:59 PM
Subject: getting my i so file to burn to an audio cd

Hi okay I made the image file.
And I saved it as image.nrg
Now it is in my down loads folder and I open nero express like I was told to do.
And go to my down loads folder and look for it I don/to see it there is only for items there and the imate.nrg isn't one of them. So now then what I am doing incorrectly and what do I have to do to correct so I can turn the image.nrg in to an audio cd?

Casey

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder