There are Jaws scripts out there that I did use when I was using 7 and an
earlier version of winamp.  They mostly had to do with the library though.
Upgrading Jaws also helped.  Sorry if this isn't much use.

From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Sharon Lash
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:31 PM
To: supp...@gwmicro.com
Cc: blindt...@yahoogroups.com; pc-audio
Subject: 2 Problems with winamp

I am using 7.1. When in winamp, I can't read the info window: alt-f3. I also
can't use the alt-control-up or down arrows to change the pitch, rate,
volume, etc. I didn't have these problems before 7.1 as far as I can
remember. I have to close winamp in order to do the alt-control-up/down
arrow thing. Is there  a solution for this? Thanks.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder