From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Bob Seed
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 10:17 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: audio editors

Hello gang:
I know that this subject has been covered before, however now that I will be
using audio editors for a project that I am working on, I am enquiring as to
which editor is recommended by people on the list. Some of the editors that
I am aware of are: Gold wave. Audacity, and Wave pad. For the most part I
will be working with short MP3 files. I have intentions of purchasing Gold
Wave if indeed that is the program that is recommended, however I would like
to try it first in order to make sure that this is the program that will
meet my needs.   .
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Bob .