Does anyone here produce and stream broadcasts for Live 365? If so, I'm interested in knowing whether their software is blind friendly.

Though I used to work as a DJ, I have absolutely no experience in streaming. I thought that perhaps starting a station at Live 365 might be one way of getting started. If you have worked with Live 365 or do now, I would appreciate learning anything that you might tell me. If your comments extend to information that is not appropriate for this list, please feel free to email me personally.

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be interested in offering me a hand.

Larry

Larry Naessens
Vinyl Trans4mations
A Division of Jalana Enterprises
Bradford, Ontario
Phone: 905 918 0658

Vinyl Trans4mations, a Burn Above the Rest
At Vinyl Trans4mations, we turn old records and tapes into brand new CDs that you can listen to for a lifetime. Visit us at www.vinylguycafe.com. We welcome all of your enquiries by phone or email. Before sending us your media, please contact us for important shipping instructions.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder