Hi I have the new winamp beta installed.
It is working fine but now going threw the winamp library I don't see the a o l and c b s part of the library like I did in 5.41. So when I configured it I used the full install and when I got the list of things to select like the a o l radio and things like that. I just didn't select anything and I don/t see the a o l or cbs radio in the library at all or is it there and just it is hidden.
So all assistance is welcome with this.

Casey

Jonathan Mosen List Founder