To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:18 PM
Subject: converting a .caa file

Greetings All! Just wondered if any one could advise me on a program to convert a .aac file? I tried Goldwave with no success. If any one knows of a conversion program that will convert this file type could you please advise me on which it is. Thanks and Take Care! Sly!

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3802 (20090126) __________

http://www.eset.com

Jonathan Mosen List Founder