Hi the boltage switch for changing it.
Is on the bottom of the radio you will have to turn it upside down and then adjust that switch with a screw driver.

Casey
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Gillard" <kgill...@shaw.ca>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:08 PM
Subject: Panasonic RX-ED 50

Hi,

I love this unit but I am experiencing a new problem.

I am getting a temendous amount of AC hum when playing the AM radio.

I am wondering if the voltage got change by accident as this unit works on
both 110 and 240.

Does anyone know where the switch is located that toggles the voltage on the
unit?

Cheers man...K

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder