Hi,

So, heres my problem. Using an asus eee pc 900 ha, I can't get recording volume
control to show up in sounds and audio devices. When I go to properties, I can
only select playback radio button, not recording. I can't click on recording
volume - well I can, but nothing displays. It does, however, display a diologue
when playback volume is clicked on.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be going on here and how to
fix this problem?

thanks

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100
gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio

Jonathan Mosen List Founder