Chris, Thanks I'll try this!
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: 06 February 2009 02:37
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: extracting the audio from an mp4 video file

I just posted the following to another list:

Switch Sound file converter will do what you want. The FAQ on the
formats it supports, which includes a link to download the program, is
http://www.nch.com.au/switch/kb/747.html
. This is a 14 day trial for  Switch+. After the 14 days, it still
works, but you don't get the  features in the paid version any more.
Converting from MP4to WMA seems  to be in the free version though.

I know this doesn't answer your question on Goldwave.

--
Christopher

cchalt...@austin.rr.com

Jonathan Mosen List Founder