From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Larry Higgins
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 7:32 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Is this possible with Goldwave?

Hi listers,

I just downloaded a couple of audio books, and unfortunately, the
person who converted these books didn't convert the files into a
single file for each cd, but left all the tracks converted as
individual tracks. All I want to do is to take these files, and place
them in their proper order, and making one mp3 file for each cd.

As of a few minutes ago, I took a look at the batch processing
options in Goldwave, but can find no one step way to select all these
files, and consolidate all these mp3 files into one file. Is there a
way to do this, or must I copy each file, one after the other, adding
them to the last mp3 file created in a manual fashion. Surely there
has to be an easier way to do this. If some one can instruct me in
the best way to go about what it is I am trying to do, I would really
appreciate the help.

The reason I would like to accomplish this particular task, is to
make it easier to listen to these files on my Victor Stream, rather
than the Victor classic, because fast forwarding, and rewind are so
much better on the stream.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Larry

Jonathan Mosen List Founder