There are programs that will convert these files, but I was told that if you
burn these files to a cd and then copy them from the cd back to your pc they
should work fine. Let me know if you want further instructions.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Stewart" <paga...@wi.rr.com>
To: "P C Audio" <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 2:48 PM
Subject: m4p files

I need to convert an audio file type with the extension of .m4p.
Nothing I have will play it nor convert it.  Tried Goldwave, CDex and
Easy CD DA Audio Extractor.  None of these can even see the file let
alone convert it to anything usible.  Does anyone know how to convert
this file type?  Thanks.

B B

Roger

Jonathan Mosen List Founder