From: "Rob" <musicmaker...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: mp3 direct cut

To record,
press the letter R followed by the letter P.
to stop recording,
press the letter S or the Escape key.
please be sure you have selected the correct input source
from the volume
controls, such as record from line-in, microphone, or the
sound card.

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-222-2448
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder