Hi All.

I'm running the latest version of Winamp, and when I try to use the search
box in the Audio section of the library, an X is inserted after I hit the
spacebar if I'm entering an artist with two words in the name.Say, Chris
Knight, or Emerson Hart. It'll come out Emersonx Hart.  This happens on both
my laptop on desktop.  I'vee tried recompiling the scripts, and this has
done no good.

What do I need to do?  Or arre there are newer scripts that have come out
since the release of JAWS 10?

I'm using the default scripts that came with JFW.

Thanks.

Wes

---

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wesderby

Find me on Facebook.com: Just search for Wes Derby.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder