I wanted to put several chapters of a show into one whole show, but when I use
MP3 Merge it only puts one file in the output folder; doesn't recognize the
other files in the selected group.  I could be missing a step there so if
anyone knows what I might be doing wrong please let me know.

I also have MP3 Direct Cut, but I can't find the append to file in menus
anywhere.  It might be a newer version and this got removed, I don't know.
Would I be better off getting an older version of this?  Just wondering how to
do this or if there's an even better program for joining MP3's.

Thanks.

Jonathan Mosen List Founder