Hi there, are they still going with Silverlite?  I never found it very
stable.  It used to cut out with 3-2 counts and bases loaded all the
time.  But I did just visit the site and they seem a bit more
accessible, actually using headers and labeling edit fields properly.
Have you ever recorded a game?  Let's go Mets!

Cheers,
Peter