Robert, on those archives, sometimes you have to wait awhile before the game starts. And, you may need to crank the volume up a bit.

earlier, Robert doc Wright, wrote:
I'm all signed up, logged in and clicked on the game I wanted but all I here is music and people talking in the background. There was a voice that said, "press 399 to stop, starting now". but the game doesn't seem to be starting. this is an archive.

File not found ! Should I fake it ? (Y/N)

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfeare...@hotmail.com