Hi I am looking for a USB preferably 7.1 external soundcard with ideally
optical and coax digital outputs to connect to my Arcam home cinema amp.
Optical would do but coax would be better.

I can't see at all so I am looking for something I can operate with jaws
compatibility. I am using at the moment a cheap Trust 5.1 card; have tried a
Philips Orilium which did not work and an Audegy 2NX which I still have which
when connected skipped like a CD and made jaws speak very peculiarly. Any
advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brian