To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: Apple Releases New Ipod

I couldn't find the story at that URL either, so I used Google and found the following URL http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/features.html. Following the link labeled "Learn more about VoiceOver" also lead to information on how this works, which BTW, seems to be the same way it works on the iPod Nano.

Ray wrote:
And OK, I might be a thicko, likely I am, but I couldn't really find the story that goes with this post on the Lioncourt site. Could some one spell
it out a bit to me, please?

I'm certainly not a detractor from all things Apple, even if they still, after seeing the accessability light, still get some things woefully wrong!

Ray.

Joy Tilton wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, I got the picture that most of the controls
are on the ear buds that come with this device.  If so, that's a show
stopper right there and right now, especially for some of us who can't wear
ear buds or prefer the old fashioned type head sets.