If you go to your winamp folder c:\program files\winamp\ go to the plugins folder then copy the file dsp_audiostocker.dll to your thumbdrive or cd or however your going to get this file into the other computer then simply place this file in your other computer in the folder c:\program files\winamp\plugins Of course c:\program files\winamp is a default and you might have your winamp folder somewhere else.
hope it helps
bb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Miller and Leader Dog Abe" <dmille...@tx.rr.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:49 PM
Subject: Audio Stocker.

I've got Audio Stocker in my win amp on the big computer I use and would
like to put it on the work computer because Win amp is used to scan fire
files.

Would someone I've forgotten how to do it because it's been so long, so
would someone please write me and let me know how to do this?

dmille...@tx.rr.com
--Remember, God answers Knee-mail.
Donna Miller
You're invited to join my Lovable-labs-l and you can sign up at:
lovable-labs-l-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
dmille...@tx.rr.com
ddm2...@hotmail.com

  • Audio Stocker. Donna Miller and Leader Dog Abe
    • Re: Audio Stocker. Brett Boyer