From: "Ray" <rays-h...@raynetbrm.plus.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:51 AM
Subject: Playing DVD films on a PC

Trust this is on topic, but if it isn't then I'll include a link at the end
to make it easier to email me off-list.

A friend wants to play DVD films on her PC - running Windows XP Home and
latest version of JFW I believe.

I've advised installing Windows Media Player 11 which she says she's done,
but she cannot play DVDs still.  Whether this is her not knowing exactly how
to play DVDs in Windows Media Player, or else not knowing how to get to the
play and navigation options, I'm not sure, but help on the use of Windows
Media Player for watching/listening to DVD films would be helpful.

Finally, is there a program which makes this easier than using Windows Media
Player?

Many thanks.

Ray.
mailto:rays-h...@raynetbrm.plus.com