From: "Larry" <vinyl...@distributel.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: how can I normalize a bunch of files?

Yes, MP3 Gain is still around and thriving. I could be wrong, but I don't
think it's been updated in a while. Still, I haven't found anything released
more recently that can beat it. I normalize files regularly for my online
station and I wouldn't use anything else.

Larry

Larry Naessens

Vinylguy Café
...a burn above the rest
At Vinylguy Café, we turn old records and tapes into brand new CDs that you
can listen to for a lifetime. Visit us at www.vinylguycafe.com. We welcome
all of your enquiries by Skype or email. Before sending us your media,
please contact us for important shipping instructions.

Email: vinylguyc...@gmail.com
SkypeMe: Vinylguy45