For kb
Skickat: den 28 mars 2009 23:05
Till: PC Audio Discussion List
Amne: Virtual audio cable

Hey, guys and gals.  It it with great trepidation I ask this question, but
I'll do it anyway.

I have a cheap little turtle beach soundcard that does just have output, but

it sounds pretty good.  for that reason, I want to see if it is at all
possible to do the following:

I want to have all my audio except for Jaws 8.something, go through my
little turtle beach soundcard, and I want to be able to record those sounds,

Is there any way to record the output of that turtle beach using virtual
audio cable?  I have been trying to make sense out of the vac manual, and I
just can't seem to wrap myy brain around what it is saying.  I'm guessing it

won't work, but I thought I'd throw the question out th3ere.  I don't want
to wade through tons of stuff that I don't understand to find this out and
am just wondering if anyone might have any ideas out there.  Just a shot in
the dark and a long shot at that.

As always, tha;nks very much!

Peace,
Kathy