Hello Kieth.

Haven't time to give links, but there is quite a choice of sound editors
that work with screen readers generally including JFW.

Paid for stereo editors include:
Sony:
Sound Forge, Sound Studio

Goldwave

Studio Recorder from A P H.  - this doesn't need scripts or anything as it
is designed from the ground up to be accessible.  Can be used for music, but
is primarily meant for speech editing.

Audacity, which is freeware or open source software.  Believe there are JFW
scripts for this one.  It is a multi-track editor but can of course be used
for stereo editing.

In the multi-track field there is Sonar or Cakewalk which it developped from
I believe.  tthis is a combined audio and midi editor and very much aimed at
musicians.  Think the scripts here come from Dancing Dots.

Finally, their is Adobe Audition, but how well this works with JFW I simply
don't know.  this was known as Cool Edit until Adobe acquired it, since when
it has gone through a few inaccessible versions, but I hear things are
beginning to be put right re. post version 3.

So, hope all that helps and a bit of Googling will turn up the info you need.

keith wrote:
Hello to everyone my name is keith and I would like to know if there is a
music sound editer that is screenreader friendly. I've just bought a Korg
x50 keyboard that I want to do some sound editing on but the software that
came with it is not screenreader friendly.  I use Jaws for windows version
10, HELP!!!

Ray