Hi folks,

I am, for the first time, dipping my toe into the murky waters of copying a dvd. I would basically like to take a dvd disc, back it up onto my computer, and then copy that info onto another dvd disc. So basically I want to copy disc to disc.

I have read conflicting information on how to accomplish this. Some say to use dvd shrink, others recommend dvd decrypter, but I haven't been able to successfully complete the process . I've used decrypter to get files onto my computer, but couldn't proceed further.

My specs: windows xp, JAWS 9, and Roxeo is also on the system, if that detail is important.

Thanks,
Scott