thanks Matthew,  That is exactly what I wanted.

Jerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbul...@runbox.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: Sound Forge question

Yes, it's I for in, or the starting marker, and O for out, for the ending
marker. Also remember that if you use control shift K, you'll hear upto the
cursor position, so that it plays a bit before you've stopped, so you can
hear exactly where you are, and where you're about to mark in or out.. I've
found that it's a bit tricky to undo an in or out marker, because it gets
confused. If you know you've done it wrong, just hit delete, and then
control Z, to undo the delete. That will usually clear the wrong position.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3986 (20090403) __________

http://www.eset.com