Hi,

for youtube, you could try:
http://icant.co.uk/easy-youtube/

David.

original message:
I'm really getting into Youtube and other video sites.  Finding wonderful old
TV shows bringing lots of nostalgia.

The problem is sometimes the volume is to low.  Turning it up causes Jaws to be
to loud.  So, am looking for a Flash video player that can output to my second
sound card and is Jaws friendly.

I have FLVPlayer 1.3.3 which came with Replay AV 8.  It does not appear to have
any controls that Jaws can see.  I tried clicking all the graphics but can't
work anything in the
player.

Is the latest version 2.0.25 better?  Is there a better Flash player for Jaws?

Bob