I don't use the program you are referencing to, but it means that it cannot create the output folder. The folder where you are extracting the audio to.

HTH,
Timothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulreneg...@insightbb.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:38 AM
Subject: dvd ripper giving me this error message: create output directoryfailed

Hey, gang!  I thought I'd send this message again since it may have gotten
lost in the fray somewhere.  Either that or nobody knows what I'm talking
about!  Smile!  Anyway, man, I could use some help here.

Has anyone ever gotten this message, and what the heck does it mean, and
what the heck do I do about it? Lol! I've used dvd audio ripper just fine
until this morning and all the sudden this message keeps coming up and I
have to go to Task Manager to close out the program.  Any ideas?  You guys
are still the best!

Thanks and peace,
Kathy