thanks so much.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: nero and vista.

Probably the ones that say system requirements windows xp or vista. *giggles*. In all seriousness, I'd think starting from 7.0 or 8.0 should work. Not sure if there's a 7.5, but if there is maybe start there. I can personally say nero 8 works great on xp, and it probably supports vista since it was released around the same time as vista to begin with.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com