On a list like this one, it seems to me that there are bound to be discussions that are not applicable to all list members. If I see a thread that doesn't interest me, I may choose to ignore it, something that I can easily do by just hitting the delete key.

I think that Tom has done a fine job of offering list members the opportunity to define the list's direction and I believe that audio as related to the Mac fits right in to the current definition of applicable topics.

Personally, I'm in the midst of deciding whether my next computer will be a Mac or a windows system and discussions of audio applications on both are crucial to reaching an intelligent decision. To others, a discussion of how to listen to some event which is of interest to people who live in another part of the world is just as crucial. So I hope the list will maintain its broad base of topics which are eligible for discussion.

Just my 2 cents and nothing more.

Larry

Larry Naessens

At the Vinylguy Café, we turn old records and tapes into brand new CDs
that you can listen to for a lifetime. Visit us at www.vinylguycafe.com.

And for fun, you can tune into the Vinylguy Café radio at Live365

www.live365.com/stations/vinylguy

We are happy to answer your questions by email or, if you prefer, we can call you.

Email your questions, or send your phone number and we'll call you back.