Greetings!  I have been out of the loop since my hard-drive crashed a month
ago.  But I am slowly on the mend.  One thing in Goldwave is really
perplexing me.  I must have hit a set of keys that changed a setting, but I
don't know how to get back to my original settings.  When editing a file in
GW, I move the start markers to where I think the sound trimming should be
done.  I hit the home key to move the cursor to the start marker.  I then
hit play to start my editing.  But lately it seems as if the placement of
start and finish markers is just ignored.  I will hit play and while I
expect the sound to commence with the new start marker, it resumes where the
cursor was left originally.  This has never happened before and I wonder
what I have done to get into this mess.  Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers,
Peter