To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 9:44 PM
Subject: Burning a CD in Windows Media Player 11

Ok.  Probably the stupid question of the day or perhaps the week.

In WMP10, the CD option was on the files menu.  I just upgraded to WMP11
and was going to burn a couple of files into an audio CD but now cannot
find the "burn" option.
Where is it?  I do have the Classic Menues enabled if that makes a
difference and I am running xp Home and Window-Eyes 7.01.

If you ask me after what fashion I mould my life, and what is the model by which
I would sculpture my being, I tell you, it is Christ.
Charles Spurgeon