Hi All,

We are undergoing a format change and management is bringing in the Halland
library of music.  It is a throwback to the days before such things as mp3s
and meta tags were used in the industry.  The files are in mp2 format.  This
is no problem as our automation system will play it.  The problem is in the
fact that all the music is titled with an alpha numeric title such as
sp1000.mp2.  The library comes with a printout of the titles and artists
with the alpha numeric data associated with them.  Is there an on-line
method of matching these untitled and un tagged files to the correct
information.  I am attempting to avoid the loathsome chore of typing all the
artist and title information in renaming the files from alpha numeric to
there correct names.  Any information would be appreciated.

Dave Marthouse
dm...@pure.net