Okay, is ther anyone out there foolhardy enough, like me, to attempt to add
music to a myspace page?  Backing up a little, is there anyone out there
foolhardy enough, like me, to Have a myspace page?  hahahaha!  Only reason I
have one is because I found some folks of like interest on there, and, far
as I know, (and please oh please correct me if I'm wrong so I can use a
better site), it's the only place where you can add music to your site.  My
Space requires a drag and drop sort of thing for you to move a track you
want into your playlist, and I have no clue how to do that with Jaws 8.0.
If anyone has any work-around ideas for me, please let me know.  Thanks
lots!

HEB HAWKES LIVES!

Peace,
Kathy