To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:18 PM
Subject: my very own mother, Wanda, sexually, asulted me

my mother, Wanda, who claims! she is my mother, fucked my cock while i was in the shower, and tried cutting it off and eating all the sperm that was in it! she also threatened to urinate in a bag of my potato chips if I didn't eat my cousin's 2 year old girl's pussy. wanda, is no longer my mother anymore. she has been called by the police, and will be jailed if she continues to fuck my cock for no reason. nighty night.