hello PC-Audio:

I am trying to decide on scanner which I have no knowledge about so I am hoping the list can help me and any help is appreciated very much .

I am using XP Pro and Window-eyes version 6.1 and OPen Book version 7.1 and Kurzweil 1000 version 9 and would like list recommendation on scanners they are using to scan papers and books . I called GW Micro and they recommend Epson scanner but not a particular model I have been lookking at the perfect 3170 and perfect 4490 Also i would like to know if anyone is using HP and Canon scanners on e-mail list that could help me decide on a scanner ..
Thanks
Jim