Thanks, I've read of that project too but can't find any real details.

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: Friday, 29 May 2009 9:02 a.m.
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Software to Play Karaoke Disks

Honestly this is what I've done. I downloaded a huge zip file of lyrics
sorted by artist into folders. Then just hooked up my braille lite to the
computer and turned on windoweyes and read the lyrics in notepad or ie. I
know that's not much but I have been able to do that.
I did hear of someone in Japan or something who is developing some kind of
karaoke machine/software for blind people.
good luck
bb