I have the new ipod shuffle and is working well. I just wondered f any of the other users experience the voice saying the wrong artists at at times?
thanks
Mark Bishop
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekc...@gmail.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 11:28 AM
Subject: i tunes question

Hi.
i have some mp3s, but when i ripped them from other cd discks.
the track information was not saved.
and says unknown album, unknown artist.
is there any software where i could then import the track information from the mpe3 to this software.
without having to go and manually edit the track information.
if any one has had this same problem before let me know.
cheers Marvin.