From: russell Bourgoin
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 6:26 AM
Subject: what to do about sound taxi

Hi listers,

         I recently upgraded my system with a new mother board,
processor, and memory.  I re-installed my software and am now in the
process of testing and tweaking it to work the way it used to.  Sound
taxi professional is presenting major problems.  I entered my
registration info, but it put in an activation code that doesn't
match the old stuff, since the machine code is now different.  So,
when i tried to use the program, it would only convert 30 second
pieces of the source files.  I can't find a number to call and have
them help me rectify the situation.  Any ideas or suggestions would
be gratefully accepted.

Thanks, in advance for comments.

Rusty

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laughuncontrolably, and never regret anything that made you smile!

check out my personal site at:
www.thesoundzone.com
Check out my band site at:
www.thebluerustband.com