From: "Keith Gillard" <kgill...@shaw.ca>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: Station Playlist

:
: Yes I am. But still no joy.
: I play one track, make sure the next track is unchecked, and it stops at
the
: end but no Jaws warning. Does not matter if I have the PC focused on
Studio
: or not.
: Does Jaws get the time for this announcement from the screen where it
: displays the remaining time. If so it should work, as that time is
displayed
: there and accessible via
: alt control T.
: I just unloaded all other programs running such as Replay AV and File Dir,
: and flashget (A downloader) to see if that made a difference. I played the
: first track and it told me I was approching the end but it went off at 1
min
: 30 seconds before the end instead of the 15 seconds set. Then I tried it
on
: other tracks and it did not work at all.
: This playlist I have been using is a  .m3u I have created in Winamp and
: loaded into Studio. I am now going to try creating a playlist from Studio
: see if that makes a difference.
:
: **I look forward to your results as I am just starting to demo this
software
: now that the scripts have been created.
:
: