Hi,

I'm using e z c d extractor version 11. I remember downloading a file that included alternative codex for many of their decoders. You just had to unzip the codex pack and copy the files into the program files, ezcdex folder, overwriting the files that were there already. I would think you could copy your encoder in that directory after renaming the encoder that is being replaced, then name you replacement what the old one was called. That should work, but if it doesn't, delete the new file and rename the old one back to what it was. Good luck.

Rusty
On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 00:59:22 -0400, you wrote:

>Press F4. Make sure you are in the encoder tab. Tab to the Encoder combo
>box. Change it to whatever you like.

Encoders tab?  F4?  Not in my version.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laughuncontrolably, and never regret anything that made you smile!

check out my personal site at:
www.thesoundzone.com
Check out my band site at:
www.thebluerustband.com