To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: Wimbledon

Don't know why, but it doesn't seem easy to save the individual links.
One should probably go each time from the links on the Radio Wimbledon page.
My page links to this.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/stephenjolley/livestreams

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ketan Kothari" <muktake...@gmail.com>