From: Pam Drake
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:10 PM
Subject: RE: Some Questions About Ripping And Tagging Files

I definitely want a quality recording.  Is there a way to avoid having
to burn a cd?  What integer numbers could they be asking for in both
programs as I am attempting to number the tracks?

The people who will be using these recordings want MP3 recordings.  If I
burned with FLAC would that not be too large a recording for their
purposes?

Pam