I was a devoted user of CDRWIN to burn Cds and DVDs mostly for storing MP3
and other files, but also Making music CDs.  My new computer and its CD/DVD
drive is not recognized by CDRWIN, which seems to have ceased updates.  I
would be greatful for recommendations on burning programs that work well
with JAWS, and will verify the integrity of the files burned to disc.
Ripping is not a priority because I have other programs for that.  I doubt
that I need the complexity of Exact Audio Copy, but I'd appreciate
suggestions from list members.